Tuesday, January 23, 2007

KMKS Fun!

Christina sent a wonderful Mitt Kit package filled with all sorts of super suprises!




















She made me a beautiful and creative bag, a big felted mitten to hold all of the goodies. At first I thought that she might have gotten the idea off of me living in MI (since we are always doing the hand thing), but I soon realized that she lives within a half hour of me and that she had creatively based the mitten bag on the swap. The pattern she sent me for the Anemoi Mittens couldn't have been more perfect. I love Eunny's work and was drooling over this exact mitten pattern since she posted it. Chrisina could have not have found me a more perfect pattern in all the world. She also found me wonderful little goodies to enjoy, Burt's bees, a fun dinosaur measuring tape, yummy Godiva chocolate that is all but gone, a fun sheep pin, finishing needles, and two pairs of knitting needles. Christina, Thank you so much for such a wonderful swap!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Oh so cool. I love the bag! Have fun with your mitts. I am going to look at your CPH!
Ann

9:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you liked it! I'm aiming to make the mittens but I haven't really done colour work. Maybe I'll wait to see how it works out for you...
;)

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home