Saturday, October 14, 2006

Marching along...

I've been working on my Central Park Hoodie for about a week now. It's going pretty well, and I'm about 11 inches into the back and two sides which I'm knitting as all one piece. I really thought I'd love having this all in one piece as it would circumvent the need for a bunch of seaming, but now I'm struggling with the weight and bulkiness of it. It seems that after I knit a few rows my wrists are tired from knitting.


Since I had some time to knit last night and my wrists were tired from the hoodie, I decided to start on another pair of Fetching. I knitted a pair of these before for a swap and I loved the way they turned out. I'm knitting this pair with Rowan Calmer, in a relaxing ice blue color, from my stash. They are so soft, I'm thinking that I might have to keep them for myself for typing in my cold office.


Lastly, Kat has received my swap package so I can post on it now. It was part of the Hot Socks Swap and I had so much fun putting it together for her. I made the sock knitting bag from a pattern from here. I knit the stitch marker bag, and put together the stitch markers. She seems to love it so, it was a success.



1 Comments:

Blogger Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. hyundai elantra recalls

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home