Sunday, September 17, 2006

Ufserud

This hat is making for a fun adventure. Shortly after my last blog entry on it, I decided that it was just knit too loose and frogged the whole thing. After two more tries with the provisional cast on, I decided to scrape that idea for this hat, since it just wasn’t working for me. So, I started off as they suggested, knitting the 2 ½ inches of cotton and then changing to the wool. It’s really been going quite well. I’ve been enjoying getting into the pattern and only having to check the chart now and then to make sure I’m on track. Last night, I was almost finished, but when my dh tried on the hat was just too tall. So, I frogged back about 3 inches to get back to where I could take one pattern repeat out and here I am now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home