Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It Came!!!!

Every day I’ve been checking the front door as I come home wondering if this could be the day that my magic yarn ball will arrive. Well, yesterday it was! I had a long day and my husband met up with me to help me set up for a presentation midday and he came bearing the awaited box. Of course, I had to tear it open to take a peek, and this is what I saw.

Then, I made myself wait until my presentations were over before I took it home, looked it over, and giddily unwound my yarn ball. What fun creative treasures!

There is a ball of green yarn- I love green, some beautiful multi-colored silk ribbon, needle point protectors, a small stitch holder, two really interesting buttons, some green wool roving, some silver string, and a piece of ribbon with printed inspiring words. I couldn’t have asked for more. Best of all I’ve been pondering what kinds of creative lovely things I could make. I had to do a little looking to figure out who exactly sent it (I had a name, but no website or email address), and after a little looking and googling, I’ve found her at Uncoordinations . Thank you so much!

1 Comments:

Blogger ec said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! I had a lot of fun rounding up the bits to add to the yarn, heh.

I'll be adding your blog to the links on my page!

^_^

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home