Sunday, May 28, 2006

Shedir



Oh, can I tell you how much I loved knitting this and love the way it looks, especially the star at the top. If you haven't seen the pattern yet, it's here. The yarn, Rowan Calmer, was super soft and just felt great to knit with. I loved the pattern. It was easy to follow and just made sense. I did decide to leave out one repeat to make it a little shorter for my small noggin. This was a great project for me because I learned how to do a tubular cast on and how to cable without a cable needle. Surprisingly they were not as difficult as I thought that they would be.


Now that I've got the cabling without a cable needle down, I think that trellis will be my next project. It looks like I could substitute this yarn from Knitpicks...now what color?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home