Sunday, June 18, 2006

Crocheted Rose


I saw these flowers on the front on knitsimple and they stuck in my head. Personally, I found it interesting that in a magazine for knitting that the cover photo is of crocheted flowers. I haven’t crocheted in a while so it took me a bit to get it right, but it turned out great. As best as I can figure out there is a small error in the pattern. The outer petal directions should read Row 1: Work 2 sc n 2nd ch from hook and in the each ch to end-8 (10, 14). I also found that even the small flower takes 2 skeins of floss, not the one that they stated it did for the outside color. This rose is going to go on my magic yarn ball, so I’ll need to make a few more so that I can keep at least one for myself.


1 Comments:

Blogger strikkegal said...

I just wanted to inform you that my yarnball arrived today :) I'm on holidays so it had to go through the mail-forwarding-system across Norway, had me wait a few days more! I just love the pin, haven't unravelled the ball yet, think I want to do it while I knit shedir! :)

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home