Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hedgie is done



I finished knitting this guy a couple of months ago, but he has been laying here faceless and unstuffed for about just that long. Now that he is done I can’t stop looking at him and smiling.

Pattern: Fiber Trends, Huggable Hedgehogs

Yarn: Cascade 220 colors 8686 and 8012 and some fun fur that I can’t find the band for anymore.

Needles: Size 10 ½ and 11- I recently bought the Boye set. It was a great deal at Micheal’s with a 50% of coupon. Now I’ll have every size I could need.

Notes: This little guy was fun to knit up. The pattern was very specific and had lots of stitch counts to make sure I was on the right track. The back of Hedgie took more than twice as much yarn as the yardage called for. I’m not sure if the fun fur that I used was bulkier and just took more yarn or what exactly happened.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Oh Hedgie is adorable. What a cutie he is.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home