Monday, October 02, 2006

Stitch Markers

I recently particpated in a stitch marker swap on swapbot. Melissa sent me some lovely stitch markers. I also recieved two sets of stitch markers from Angie (who appears blogless) I'm in love with the set that spells out KNIT. Unfortunately, even though I've torn my knitting area apart twice looking for them they are hiding out at the moment, so there is no photo of them.


I forgot to take photos of the markers I sent, but they were very similar to this set that I made myself at the same time.

1 Comments:

Blogger KnitterBunny said...

Very cute stitch markers. I have all kinds of beads from an obsession I had a few years ago. I keep wanting to make stitch markers. What do you use to make the holders? I tried rings and I think they are called eyepins, but I don't like the look. Yours look very smooth.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home