Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Saartje's Bootees

Oh, I am so love with these little booties. I couldn't believe how quickly they knit up and how adorable they look. They are even cuter in person than in the photos.


Pattern: Saartje's bootees
Yarn: Lorna's Laces, Shepherd Sport, Color 45ns, Cranberry
Needles: Size 1 Clover Takumi
Notes: This pattern is such a keeper. I see myself knitting these for baby showers since they are absolutely adorable and don't take a great deal of time. How cute would a set of 5 in different colors be? Thanks to my mom for finding me a matching button from her button box so I didn't have to make a visit to the fabric store.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweetaimee81 said...

arent they just magic I love those booties do they stay on very well I knit a pair for my hubbies freinds who had a baby and they must have never tried them on her because they said they never fit which isn't possible I gave them to her in the hospital lol so I never did find out if they work well enough to keep knitting for baby gifts lol

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home