Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pink for a little girl...

I finished these several months ago, before my DD was born, but hadn't done the finishing work on them, so I pulled them out today and put on the buttons and the ribbons and now they are ready to go. They are still too big for her, but it won't be long and she'll be ready for them.


Pattern: Knitting for Two, Lacy Bonnet
Yarn: Debbie Bliss, Baby Cashmarino
Needles: 3 and 5 Addis

I knit this and the booties that follow out of one skien of yarn. I love the little star on the back of this. Maybe someday I'll figure out how to use it on the top of a baby hat. Until then I have my eyes on the baby shedir. I even have a skien of Rowan Calmer in my stash that I got on sale thinking I'd make another regular Shedir as a gift.


Pattern: Knitting for Two, Dainty Booties
Yarn: Debbie Bliss, Baby Cashmarino
Needles: 5 Addi

These turned out so cute the first time that I thought I'd make another pair for my little girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home