Saturday, August 18, 2007

Heartbreakingly Cute Baby Kimono

Pattern: Heartbreakingly Cute Baby Kimono, Mason Dixon Knitting
Needle: Size 8, Addi
Yarn: TLC Cotton Plus

I was inspired to knit this little sweater after seeing the rainbow of them here. It's just what my dd needs since it’s still a little cool in our home for her with the AC on and she has so many sleeveless summer outfits right now. Unfortunately, It turned out to be a 0-3 month size, so it’s still too big for her. It knit up really quick and the finishing seemed to be the most labor intensive part. For some reason, I can never seam garter stitch and make the seams disappear, but after redoing the seams on this several times, I think I got it figured out. Since it was a quick, fun little knit, I think that I might try making another one but change it so it will fit her now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home