Sunday, September 23, 2007

Rosebud

Tomorrow is my first day back at work after being off on maternity leave for the last 16 weeks. My DD will be going to my mom's as I go back to work part time. This morning, I decided that she needed a hat for her first day big day at Grandma's and she'll be wearing this new little one tomorrow.


Pattern: Itty-Bitty Hats, Susan B. Anderson- Rosebud
Yarn: Leftover yarns from the Tulip sweater and Cascade Yarns, Cotton Rich-color 8176
Needles: Size 7 and 5 DPNs
Size: 0-6 mo.
Notes: I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. It took the entire skien of Cascade for the hat. I started off weaving the ends in on the flowers, but it didn't take long to realize that it would take forever to weave them all in so I knotted them and cut them short. This little hat only cost me $2.50 for the skien of Cascade that I got out of the sale bin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

The little rosebud hat is adorable. I am sure she will love being at grandma's house too. I know how you feel about working whilst leaving your baby in care, I did it for 7 yrs.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home